Bunkhouse Hostel Accommodation at Gibbs Hill Farm For up to 18 people (3 rooms of 6 beds)
Converted from an old Hay Barn, the bunkhouse hostel accommodates up to 18 people in 3 rooms.
Each room has 6 full size bunks.
Catering for those guests who require budget accommodation, there are 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets, a well equipped kitchen and comfortable sitting and dining area and lockable storage compartments.
The hostel is centrally heated throughout, and to reduce energy consumption, the hostel is insulated with special panels and low energy light bulbs are used throughout. The kitchen, dining and lounge area are on the first floor and to the rear is a large decking area where guests may enjoy the evening sun and access the stables by the wooden staircase.
- Some drying facilities and laundry facilities and safe cycle storage complete the project.
- Free WiFi available.
- Hostel accommodation is available for group lettings or short break stays
- A hairdryer is provided in each shower room.
- Separate lounge to relax in, with large comfortable sofas and Freeview TV.
- Guests must call at reception at the farmhouse to register and pay on arrival.
Takeaway meals may be delivered to the bunkhouse.
- A bunkbed for one night is £18 per person for bed and Bedding. Please bring your own towel or you may hire a towel for £1.00
- Families may have sole use of a room
Prices for Whole Hostel Bookings:
(maximum occupancy 18 guests)
- Sole use of hostel 12 persons and below £220.00 ,. Including bedding, excluding towels.Each extra person £18 per person NB Excludes bank holidays.
- Bank Holidays – Christmas, New Year, Easter (minimum of 3 nights] – Price on application.
- School Parties special rates