Gibbs Hill Farm self-catering and bunkhouse hostel countryside accommodation (Postcode NE47 7AP) is near Housesteads, Once Brewed & Steel Rigg on Hadrian’s Wall, near Haltwhistle, Haydon Bridge & Hexham in Northumberland.
Find us on GoogleMap
- From the A69, turn north at Bardon Mill, signposted ‘Once Brewed’ and ‘Hadrian’s Wall’.
- Follow the Tourist Information signs towards ‘Housesteads’.
- At the B6318, turn right and then immediately left towards ‘Steel Rigg’.
- Follow the road over the brow of the hill, having passed ‘Steel Rigg’ car park on your right.
- After about one mile there is a turning onto the right – signposted ‘Gibbs Hill’. Follow that road until the end, about one mile.